The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
www.lds.org Salt Lake City, UT 5000+ Employees

A great job, for a great cause

User Research Lead (Current Employee)
Riverton, UT

ProsWorking on something that really matters. I love knowing that the work I do will help the gospel be taken to the world, help people come to Christ, help the poor and needy get assistance, help general authorities spend their time more productively, and ultimately save tithing dollars.

ConsPolitics still exist here, like they do everywhere. But there is lots of good will to mitigate that.

Great Place to Work!

Facilities Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints full-time for more than a year

Pros: Values, vision, satisfaction, and purpose. Cons: Often too heavy a workload. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work, uplifting atmosphere

ELearning Developer (Former Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: I loved working here. People here are talented, and the atmosphere here is great. You… Cons: Sometimes they will hire some so-so employees because of the internal referrals. I had worked… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Worked for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints CEO Thomas S. Monson . All reviews posted anonymously by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints employees.