The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

www.lds.org
  www.lds.org
There are newer employer reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

A great job, for a great cause

Current Employee - User Research Lead  in  Riverton, UT
Current Employee - User Research Lead in Riverton, UT

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Working on something that really matters. I love knowing that the work I do will help the gospel be taken to the world, help people come to Christ, help the poor and needy get assistance, help general authorities spend their time more productively, and ultimately save tithing dollars.

Cons

Politics still exist here, like they do everywhere. But there is lots of good will to mitigate that.

114 Other Employee Reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Facilities Manager
    Current Employee - Facilities Manager

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints full-time for more than a year

Pros

Values, vision, satisfaction, and purpose.

Cons

Often too heavy a workload.

Great place to work, uplifting atmosphere

Former Employee - ELearning Developer  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - ELearning Developer in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

I loved working here. People here are talented, and the atmosphere here is great. You never over-work here, so you get a very balanced life between work and your private time.

Cons

Sometimes they will hire some so-so employees because of the internal referrals. I had worked with one person who got higher level job than I did but could literally do nothing.

Worked for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints? Contribute to the Community!