The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

www.lds.org
  www.lds.org
There are newer employer reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Great Environment

Current Employee - Gardener in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Gardener in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The benefit package for full time employees is very good and there is a generally positive environment.

Cons

There are many levels of management, sometimes making it difficult to get things done.

135 Other Employee Reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (View Most Recent)

Software Engineer

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Riverton, UT
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Riverton, UT

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

There is a great work environment. When I started working there, I had one day of training. Most of the time you have to use Wiki pages.

Cons

I worked hard and had fun. Balance is important at work. I really enjoyed my time working there.

This is the best place I have ever worked

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Riverton, UT
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Riverton, UT

I worked at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Family friendly work environment, meaning they understood family emergencies.
    Management was proactive in their approach to corrective action.

Management used positive incentives to increase productivity. Management went the extra mile in making employee's feel appreciated.

Ability to move around in the company is versital, one will not be "stuck" in a rut here.

Cons

I am not sure I know of any. There are some politics at higher levels of management, but its very minimal compared to any other company I've worked for.

Continue to foster the great work environment!