The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

www.lds.org
Engaged Employer
There are newer employer reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Wonderful!

Current Employee - Analyst
Current Employee - Analyst

Pros

I love working for someone who isn't driven by money - - it is so rewarding! The Church takes care of its employees.

Cons

If you are looking for a really large salary...this isn't the place. But I don't think anyone works here for the money.

Other Employee Reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

1. Great Environment

Current Employee - Gardener in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Gardener in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The benefit package for full time employees is very good and there is a generally positive environment.

Cons

There are many levels of management, sometimes making it difficult to get things done.

2. Software Engineer

Current Intern - Software Engineer in Riverton, UT
    Current Intern - Software Engineer in Riverton, UT

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

There is a great work environment. When I started working there, I had one day of training. Most of the time you have to use Wiki pages.

Cons

I worked hard and had fun. Balance is important at work. I really enjoyed my time working there.