The Cleaning Authority

thecleaningauthority.com
  thecleaningauthority.com
There are newer employer reviews for The Cleaning Authority

Great job for moms of school age children who want to be home when the kids are released from school.

I have been working at The Cleaning Authority part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Excellent opportunity for moms with children in school. I usually get home about the time school lets out and with a clear head.

Cons

Not a real high paying job, if this is your only income you will struggle.

17 Other Employee Reviews for The Cleaning Authority (View Most Recent)

Good pay offer more benefits than other Texas Cleaning Companies

Current Employee - House Cleaner
    Current Employee - House Cleaner

I have been working at The Cleaning Authority full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Overall a nice group of people to work with. Bosses are really flexible with people in letting them get off for things that need to be done. Mileage is reimbursed right now I think it is .33 cents per mile when I drive and we are paid between houses as well. The rate we are paid for cleaning houses is set but we do get a bonus for showing up every day. I know that the majority of days I will be done by 4:30 but if I need more hours they make them available to us. The owners work with people's schedule for those that want to go to school which I have not seen before. Everybody here speaks English which is nice as there are no communications barriers. If you work hard it is pretty easy to get regular raises and do things like become a Team Leader of Trainer.

Cons

It's physically a little difficult but you get used to it. Could

None

Lots of better cleaning companies out there

Former Employee - Certified Professional Housecleaner
    Former Employee - Certified Professional Housecleaner

I worked at The Cleaning Authority

Pros

The health insurance is good and they don't take too much out of your paycheck. so if your are healthy person and just need it for emergency then its perfect.

Cons

If you miss one day they will cut your pay a dollar an hour for the week, two days two dollars, three days three dollars, same if you have to get out early. Three months of being inspected every day, if there is one spot on the mirror you get a 10min lecture. No joke white glove treatment, over boar. Supplies they use dose not work good. Get paid only for the time you are in the house and they give you someone to work with so you get more road time then in home time. poor reimbursement for using your own car. Most the people who work there does not speak english so it makes it really hard to work with people if you cant understand them.

Cutting peoples pay because they get sick is against the law. Just because you word it differently doesn't make it ok. You only have to have a doctors note if you miss three or more days in a week. Every other company pays 11 to 14 an hour you pay 7 an hour then get a bonus if you come every day. You are making enough of a profit stop cutting they legs you stand on.

There are newer employer reviews for The Cleaning Authority