There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group

The Best Decision I Ever Made!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dayton, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Reward and Recognition
Great Training
Great Work Environment

Cons

You must be goal oriented and work hard for your results

142 Other Employee Reviews for The Connor Group (View Most Recent)

Love my Job, Love my Co-Associates, Love my Company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The People - Family oriented environment, Great leadership from upper management
    Reward and Recognition - Hard work and success is recognized on a regular basis
    Career Oppportunities - The Connor Group is growing offering tons of opporunities for growth including becoming a Partner
    Training - Great training progrman when you start and continued training throughout your career
    Open Comminication - Everyone is accessible anytime, even Larry Connor himself
    Community Involvement - The Connor Group gives back to its communities and encourages employees to be involved
    Success - The Connor Group is successful and growing and I enjoy being a part of that success

Cons

If having an 8-5:00 job is your dream, The Connor Group isn't for you. Those who are successful here work hard and are available to do whatever whenever it's required. This is also a competitive environment, so if you don't like competition this may not be the best fit for you.

Keep up the good work!

High Expectations = High Returns!

Current Employee - Property Manager  in  Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Dayton, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The Connor Group is a great company for motivated people who like to be rewarded and recognized for producing great results! During my years with the company, I have received personal memos from the owner, an all-expenses-paid trip to Cancun and a 42" TV- all just for doing my job! In an economy where unemployment rates are through the roof, it is nice to work for a profitable company where I can personally play a part in the success!

Cons

The Connor Group can provide a challenge to those who are unorganized or unable to priorotize efficiently. Job opportunites seem somewhat limited in this region.

Continue to listen!

There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group

Worked for The Connor Group? Contribute to the Community!