There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group

The best job I've ever had!! Seriously!!

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Richardson, TX
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Richardson, TX

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I love working with The Connor Group! I say working with because I do not feel like I work for them I feel like we all work together as a team and I love it! I have had the best leadership and management team I have ever had with this company! I have some of my best relationships I've had in my life with my co-workers. I am able to go to work have fun, be myself and make money and any ideas you have are welcomed at The Connor Group!! What else could you ask for? For me it just feels like an extended family! I have been with The Connor group for 4 1/2 years and I started as a sales associate and now I'm a sales manager and working towards my next advancement! There reward & recognition is just another plus to working with them, they reward you for doing a great job!

Cons

I'm super happy so I do not have very many complaints.... but I do wish we had holiday parties or gatherings with our famlies at home and our families at work. I t would just be nice to combine the two.

Keep doing what you do it's working great!! Ya'll are amazing!

reviews filtered by
  1. By far this is one of my favorite jobs!

Current Employee - Property Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working for the Connor Group allows you to be your own boss. You get to be the owner of your own property and make all the decisions. And the company is huge on reward and recongntion at all levels in the company.

Cons

It works both ways. When you are the owner of the company, you make all desicions. Everything is handled at the property. Sometimes when you make don' t make the resident happy, they just keep coming back and don't go away.

The only thing I would change, is sometimes we are in need of people. Sometimes we have the wrong people in place, and don't have someone to replace them when need be.

Bright Future!!

Current Employee - Profit Center Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Profit Center Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The Connor Group has proven to me that hard work and dedication to the company will bring amazing rewards and recognition. The comapny believe in it's people and will set you up in success in any avenue you choose to pursue within the company. It is a team environment and you are constantly challenged. You are surrounded with highly successful individuals who are great to work with and for. The owner makes an effort to put time in with every employee and has a personal stake in your success. I would recommend my company to anyone who is looking for a bright future!!

Cons

It's hard work and you are always asked to go above and beyond whether it is helping out on an upcoming project or staying late. However in doing this you are rewarded for your success so it pays off in the end.

None