The Connor Group
www.theconnorgrp.com Centerville, OH 150 to 499 Employees

The best job I've ever had!! Seriously!!

Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Richardson, TX

ProsI love working with The Connor Group! I say working with because I do not feel like I work for them I feel like we all work together as a team and I love it! I have had the best leadership and management team I have ever had with this company! I have some of my best relationships I've had in my life with my co-workers. I am able to go to work have fun, be myself and make money and any ideas you have are welcomed at The Connor Group!! What else could you ask for? For me it just feels like an extended family! I have been with The Connor group for 4 1/2 years and I started as a sales associate and now I'm a sales manager and working towards my next advancement! There reward & recognition is just another plus to working with them, they reward you for doing a great job!

ConsI'm super happy so I do not have very many complaints.... but I do wish we had holiday parties or gatherings with our famlies at home and our families at work. I t would just be nice to combine the two.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you do it's working great!! Ya'll are amazing!

By far this is one of my favorite jobs!

Property Manager (Current Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Working for the Connor Group allows you to be your own boss. You get to be the owner of your own… Cons: It works both ways. When you are the owner of the company, you make all desicions. Everything is handled at… Advice to Senior Management: The only thing I would change, is sometimes we are in need of people. Sometimes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work!

Property Manager (Current Employee)
    Raleigh, NC

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: . I have been an employee of The Connor Group for two years. It has been a… Cons: Must be able to work some weekends. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on The Connor Group.

Worked for The Connor Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Connor Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Connor Group CEO Larry Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by The Connor Group employees.