There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group

Great job, great opportunites, fantastic company!!

Current Employee - Central Office Associate in Centerville, OH
Current Employee - Central Office Associate in Centerville, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I've been with The Connor Group a little over two years and am happy to say it have been a very rewarding experience thus far! The upper managers are easy to talk to, they give clear expectations and guidance. They care about you and your success. You can't go wrong if you work hard and show integrity in what you do.

Cons

I guess a down side would be if you don't intend on working hard, being a team player and are unwilling to learn new things this would not be the place for you. You're expected to work hard, show up every day and be the successful person they planned for you to become.

146 Other Employee Reviews for The Connor Group (View Most Recent)

A Rewarding Career!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centerville, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centerville, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There is no "glass ceiling." You determine your own future, regardless of your position, with hard work and dedication you can become a partner in the company.

There are amazing benefits that I have not seen at other companies. The reward and recognition program is amazing, but it's more than that. When a property is sold there is a ceremony at the corporate office, dinner, a ride in the company jet. The owner of the company and the senior managers take a personal interest in your life and build a relationship with you that makes you a part of the team almost instantly. It's a unique experience, a great place to build your career!

Cons

The hours can be long, but the payback for hard work and willingness to do the job are tremendous!

The best job I've ever had!! Seriously!!

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Richardson, TX

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I love working with The Connor Group! I say working with because I do not feel like I work for them I feel like we all work together as a team and I love it! I have had the best leadership and management team I have ever had with this company! I have some of my best relationships I've had in my life with my co-workers. I am able to go to work have fun, be myself and make money and any ideas you have are welcomed at The Connor Group!! What else could you ask for? For me it just feels like an extended family! I have been with The Connor group for 4 1/2 years and I started as a sales associate and now I'm a sales manager and working towards my next advancement! There reward & recognition is just another plus to working with them, they reward you for doing a great job!

Cons

I'm super happy so I do not have very many complaints.... but I do wish we had holiday parties or gatherings with our famlies at home and our families at work. I t would just be nice to combine the two.

Keep doing what you do it's working great!! Ya'll are amazing!

There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group