There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group

Hitting attainable goals with a strong work ethic, lend itself to success and great upward mobility within the company.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Every employee, no matter what department, is outlined a set of clear goals that are both challenging and achievable. The bonuses are great! The Connor Group prides itself on rewarding and recognizing individuals who meet and exceed company expectations. There are tons of success stories of individuals who started at the bottom of the company and have worked their way up over time. It is inspiring when I, as well as others, can see first hand how hard work can pay off. Successful people who are climbing the latter are people that we work with everyday and we all aspire to do the same. Great leadership and mentoring from our central office. They really work hard to make sure that every employee has the tools it takes to succeed.

Cons

Long hours and weekends. Any job that entails hitting goals is stressful, however, on the flip side, success is not based on politics, it's based on tangible numbers and measurable results.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Four years of hard work and reward

Current Employee - Property Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for the Connor Group as a PCM for nearly four years. You must be a hard worker and have a great work ethic. The company puts systems in place for you to follow and if you do you will be successful. You will also see the reward for your hard work. The senior management does a good job of recognizing hard work and achievements. I continue my career with The Connor Group because I know with continued hard work I can rise in the company.

Cons

The stress can be a lot to manage but it also helps push my success. The hours of operation can be difficult for vacations and off time.

Advice to Management

Continue to show recognition it is easy to forget sometimes.

2. You Reap what You Sow

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centerville, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centerville, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The Compensation, Reward, Recognition, and Advancement Opportunities are there for those who apply themselves and put forth the effort! Hard work does pay off with this company!

Cons

It's the type of career where you put in the hours needed to get the job done. This sometimes requires more than a 40 hour work week.

Advice to Management

You are doing a Great Job! Stick to your Core Values that made this company so successful!