There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group

Hitting attainable goals with a strong work ethic, lend itself to success and great upward mobility within the company.

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Every employee, no matter what department, is outlined a set of clear goals that are both challenging and achievable.

The bonuses are great! The Connor Group prides itself on rewarding and recognizing individuals who meet and exceed company expectations.

There are tons of success stories of individuals who started at the bottom of the company and have worked their way up over time. It is inspiring when I, as well as others, can see first hand how hard work can pay off. Successful people who are climbing the latter are people that we work with everyday and we all aspire to do the same.

Great leadership and mentoring from our central office. They really work hard to make sure that every employee has the tools it takes to succeed.

Cons

Long hours and weekends.

Any job that entails hitting goals is stressful, however, on the flip side, success is not based on politics, it's based on tangible numbers and measurable results.

142 Other Employee Reviews for The Connor Group (View Most Recent)

Four years of hard work and reward

Current Employee - Property Manager  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked for the Connor Group as a PCM for nearly four years. You must be a hard worker and have a great work ethic. The company puts systems in place for you to follow and if you do you will be successful. You will also see the reward for your hard work. The senior management does a good job of recognizing hard work and achievements. I continue my career with The Connor Group because I know with continued hard work I can rise in the company.

Cons

The stress can be a lot to manage but it also helps push my success. The hours of operation can be difficult for vacations and off time.

Continue to show recognition it is easy to forget sometimes.

Rewarding ...

Current Employee - Employee  in  Centerville, OH
    Current Employee - Employee in Centerville, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time

Pros

Good Compensation, Reward and Recognition Program, good working environment (soon to be moving to a new state of the art facility) are all benefits of working at The Connor Group.

Cons

The bar is set high at this company. To fit in to this company's culture requires a thick skin and an understanding that extra hours will be required. If you want an 8-5 job, this is not the place for you.

There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group

Worked for The Connor Group? Contribute to the Community!