There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group

Amazing Company!

Current Employee - Property Manager in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Property Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have been with the company for just over a year and it has been a great experience! If you are goal oriented, like a challenge and are highly motivated this is the company for you!

Cons

Summer is crazy in this industry but the pros far outweigh any cons.

reviews filtered by

Challenging and Rewarding!

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Columbus, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The reward and recognition is like no other! The Connor Group has a great work ethic, and provides a great support system. As an employee, you are more than recognized and rewarded for your success. They are very understanding and flexible with schedules.
    They encourage you to set high expectations for yourself. They want you to climb the latter within the company, and they love to promote within. They are very upfront, they do not hide anything from you. They ask and want to know everyone's opinion.

Cons

The Connor Group is not a 9 to 5 job. You may have to put in a few extra hours to acheive your goals, but is very much worth it. It is fast-paced, high energy. To some that may a pro or a con. You must be able to juggle and multi task. No two days are the same! You must be thick skinned and should not take anything personal.

Advice to Management

Stronger communication with more advanced notification of policy/ procedure changes. Increase customer service.

2. Hitting attainable goals with a strong work ethic, lend itself to success and great upward mobility within the company.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Every employee, no matter what department, is outlined a set of clear goals that are both challenging and achievable.

The bonuses are great! The Connor Group prides itself on rewarding and recognizing individuals who meet and exceed company expectations.

There are tons of success stories of individuals who started at the bottom of the company and have worked their way up over time. It is inspiring when I, as well as others, can see first hand how hard work can pay off. Successful people who are climbing the latter are people that we work with everyday and we all aspire to do the same.

Great leadership and mentoring from our central office. They really work hard to make sure that every employee has the tools it takes to succeed.

Cons

Long hours and weekends.

Any job that entails hitting goals is stressful, however, on the flip side, success is not based on politics, it's based on tangible numbers and measurable results.

There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group