There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group

Great Career Choice for Me

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

-Career Advancement: My career path was created by me with my manager and I'm challenged every day to reach my career goals.
- Reward and Recognition: Success is recognized and rewarded.
- Work Culture: Fun, family oriented environment. We are a team and we work together on everything. We have open communication at all levels.
- Success: We are a successful growing company and it’s great to be a part of that success. - Knowledge: I have and continue to grow professionaly on a daily basis here through shared knowledge and great leadership.

Cons

- I work a lot, but I want a career not a job, so I'm fine with this. But if you are looking for a "9-5:00" this is not be the right place for you. I invest my time here but in return my company invest in me.

Keep doing what you do: Providing Great Leadership, Great job Rewarding and Recognizing, Great Job Creating a Fun and Challenging Environment

145 Other Employee Reviews for The Connor Group (View Most Recent)

unethical management has no empathy for employees

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time

Pros

The money is ok if you work for a good manager and hit your sales quotas. You get to me a wide variety of people.

Cons

Bonus structure varies from property to property. Upper management is completely unethical and no matter how well you do your job they will cut you down. Everyone is in it for themselves.

Continued growth -- as an associate and as a company

Current Employee - Department Head in Centerville, OH
    Current Employee - Department Head in Centerville, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Even in a rough economy, The Connor Group has continued to grow -- in new markets, in record earnings and in the opportunities it provides its associates. The company promotes from within and the best of the best are rewarded and recognized for their efforts. My direct boss continuarlly works with me on a professional growth plan - ensuring that my role will continue to grow as the company does.

Cons

Work-life balance can be an issue for some associates -- both in the Central Office and in the field. But I think that's the case with any high-performing organizations.

Continue to keep long-term growth in mind.

There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group