There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group

Great Company to Work For- Very Fun Job

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They are very good are rewarding hard work, you can always win stuff off a list of personal items that you want as long as you make your goals- I have won things from game tickets, concert tickets, gift cards, etc.... As long as you make your goals and hit your numbers you will be just fine. The def let you know and do great things for you when you hit your numbers and they def let you know when you do not..... It is a very fun job, you get to meet alot of people. I like the people that I work with and they actually seem to care about you as a person to. I def have more positive things to say about working here than negative ones. The management that works fort this company are some of the hardest working people I have ever been around- Overalll I am very happy working for the Connor Group

Cons

Be prepared to work crazy hours, often times I miss dinner plans because I could not leave on time because you get stuck. I also do not like the fact that sometimes you work on a Sunday unexpectantly when you had plans... I would also like to take a vacation in the Summer time and go to the beach but they have black out in the summer but I also knew all this when I took the job so I cannot complain really....

Lets have more community events for the residents- spending a little bit more money on the people that are making me a paycheck would help keep happy residents... also investing a little more money in the offices, new furniture etc,... If the office looks old and out of date, the first impression to potential renters is that our apartments will be old and out of date also. Also it is way to hard to answer the phone on the first ring some days......I also feel like you need to promote within the company instead of hiring in new property managers who have zero experience in the apartment industry.

142 Other Employee Reviews for The Connor Group (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for!!!

Current Employee - Regional Service Trainer  in  Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Regional Service Trainer in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I started with the Connor group a little less then 3 years ago as a turn tech. I worked hard and it was recognized. I was promoted to lead tech in only a few months. I continued to work hard at that position and as a result of that I was promoted again in barely a year. If your looking for a career this is the place for you. Dedicated and take pride in your work? You'll do well with this company.

Cons

The atmosphere can be quite hectic at times, and the pace isn't for everyone.

Great Career Choice for Me

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Career Advancement: My career path was created by me with my manager and I'm challenged every day to reach my career goals.
    - Reward and Recognition: Success is recognized and rewarded.
    - Work Culture: Fun, family oriented environment. We are a team and we work together on everything. We have open communication at all levels.
    - Success: We are a successful growing company and it’s great to be a part of that success. - Knowledge: I have and continue to grow professionaly on a daily basis here through shared knowledge and great leadership.

Cons

- I work a lot, but I want a career not a job, so I'm fine with this. But if you are looking for a "9-5:00" this is not be the right place for you. I invest my time here but in return my company invest in me.

Keep doing what you do: Providing Great Leadership, Great job Rewarding and Recognizing, Great Job Creating a Fun and Challenging Environment

There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group

Worked for The Connor Group? Contribute to the Community!