The Connor Group

www.connorgroup.com
  www.connorgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group

I have been with the company for a total of 5 years and love it!

Current Employee - Property Manager in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Property Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I was a Leasing Agent with the company for 4.5 years and now I’m a Profit Center Manager. The salary is very competitive regardless of what industry you are coming from. Even as a Manager you have the opportunity to make a bonus. The company will recognize you for reaching your goals and will reward you for being an over achiever. The Connor Group is an all-around great company to work for. I actually look forward to coming to work every day.

Cons

As a Manager you may work long hours and may have to work weekends- But it comes with the territory.

I have had a great experience working for The Connor Group.

156 Other Employee Reviews for The Connor Group (View Most Recent)

Professional growth beyond what I ever thought possible

Current Employee - Profit Center Manager in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Profit Center Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Experience managing your own business with all the tools and resources to make it a success, People Count! Competitive pay,(no matter what industry you come from) your leadership skills are put to the test and developed to a new level, Semi-annual awards banquets that recognize the best of the best, on going training from proven leaders within the company in a multitude of different positions.

Cons

Gaining the kind of extensive career growth and experience that The Connor Group offers will not come with a 9-5 schedule. Be prepared to work long days and at least 2 weekends a month (maybe more if YOUR business needs it).

Best job I've ever had!

Current Employee - Upgrade Technician in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Upgrade Technician in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Year round work, good compensation, company willing to reward you for work that goes above and beyond what you are suppose to do, professional staff, many locations to keep you close to home as possible, many opportunities for advancement and advanced training.

Cons

Depends on the property but being on call for emergencies on the weekends can be rough, really tight deadlines, and sometimes you have to deal with unreasonable residents.

There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group