The Connor Group
www.theconnorgrp.com Centerville, OH 150 to 499 Employees

I work with like-minded people who are driven, successful and enjoy a fast paced environment.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

ProsThere are many pros in working for The Connor Group. There is tremendous room for growth/ opportunities including becoming a partner in the company. The Connor Group rewards and recognizes individuals who exceed expectations, are driven and epitomize the core values.

ConsThere is pressure to ensure that you meet your goals. However, if you are driven and motivated then this will be no problem for you. At times you will be expected to work longer hours but the rewards outweigh any cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be beneficial to have an HR representative or department within the company. At times there maybe questions by staff that can't be answered in the field so a point person would be helpful.

I have been with the company for a total of 5 years and love it!

Property Manager (Current Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I was a Leasing Agent with the company for 4.5 years and now I’m a Profit Center Manager. The salary is very competitive regardless… Cons: As a Manager you may work long hours and may… Advice to Senior Management: I have had a great experience working for The Connor… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Professional growth beyond what I ever thought possible

Profit Center Manager (Current Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Experience managing your own business with all the tools and resources to make it a success, People Count! Competitive pay,(no matter what industry you… Cons: Gaining the kind of extensive career growth and experience that The Connor Group offers will not come with a 9-5 schedule.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on The Connor Group.

Worked for The Connor Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Connor Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Connor Group CEO Larry Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by The Connor Group employees.