There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group

I work with like-minded people who are driven, successful and enjoy a fast paced environment.

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are many pros in working for The Connor Group. There is tremendous room for growth/ opportunities including becoming a partner in the company. The Connor Group rewards and recognizes individuals who exceed expectations, are driven and epitomize the core values.

Cons

There is pressure to ensure that you meet your goals. However, if you are driven and motivated then this will be no problem for you. At times you will be expected to work longer hours but the rewards outweigh any cons.

It would be beneficial to have an HR representative or department within the company. At times there maybe questions by staff that can't be answered in the field so a point person would be helpful.

142 Other Employee Reviews for The Connor Group (View Most Recent)

I have been with the company for a total of 5 years and love it!

Current Employee - Property Manager  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I was a Leasing Agent with the company for 4.5 years and now I’m a Profit Center Manager. The salary is very competitive regardless of what industry you are coming from. Even as a Manager you have the opportunity to make a bonus. The company will recognize you for reaching your goals and will reward you for being an over achiever. The Connor Group is an all-around great company to work for. I actually look forward to coming to work every day.

Cons

As a Manager you may work long hours and may have to work weekends- But it comes with the territory.

I have had a great experience working for The Connor Group.

Professional growth beyond what I ever thought possible

Current Employee - Profit Center Manager  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Profit Center Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Experience managing your own business with all the tools and resources to make it a success, People Count! Competitive pay,(no matter what industry you come from) your leadership skills are put to the test and developed to a new level, Semi-annual awards banquets that recognize the best of the best, on going training from proven leaders within the company in a multitude of different positions.

Cons

Gaining the kind of extensive career growth and experience that The Connor Group offers will not come with a 9-5 schedule. Be prepared to work long days and at least 2 weekends a month (maybe more if YOUR business needs it).

There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group

Worked for The Connor Group? Contribute to the Community!