There are newer employer reviews for The Creative Group

Robert Half International is an incredible place to gain great experience, meet great people, and make lots of money.

Current Employee - Division Director in Menlo Park, CA
Current Employee - Division Director in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at The Creative Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

every day is exciting and no two days are the same

Cons

there's nothing to share here

Keep up the great work!

77 Other Employee Reviews for The Creative Group (View Most Recent)

Very disappointing

Current Employee - Graphic Artist in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Graphic Artist in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at The Creative Group as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

They have free online software training. They ofter group health insurance - a mini-medical plan with fairly low rates but relatively low annual benefit allowance. They have direct deposit.

Cons

I left a full time job to freelance and was given encouragement that work offers came in frequently but that hasn't been the case. I have gotten only 2 interviews and one part time assignment through them in many months. I suppose the most super highest qualified people get these assignments. If they want you for something they're totally in your face - otherwise they don't usually return calls.

You need to be more up front about addressing expectations applicants have. Applicants should be told "you can't really depend on this" and I would only register if you have other things going or other sources of income.

Great people. Bad pay.

Current Employee - Creative Guy in Oakland, NJ
    Current Employee - Creative Guy in Oakland, NJ

I have been working at The Creative Group as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The folks I worked with were very professional. I really felt they had my best interests at heart and they were there for me whenever I needed them.

Cons

The pay.

Although they have helped place me in two long-term freelance gigs (for which I am grateful) the pay is not adequate. I am currently making nearly half of the hourly rate I would normally charge. I realize TCG has to make profit, however if they shared more of the money with the freelancers they employ, they would be able to hold on to them for a longer period of time.

Spread the wealth.