The Dial Corporation

www.henkelna.com
  www.henkelna.com
There are newer employer reviews for The Dial Corporation

Great people, great training, great relationships built!

Former Employee - Account Business Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
Former Employee - Account Business Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at The Dial Corporation

Pros

The people that work at The Dial Corporation are great. They care about you as an individual and they want you to succeed. The training is second to none and they will find a way to help you grow.

Cons

As with any company, when the parent company finally steps in and starts making changes, jobs are eliminated and downsizing happens.

The leadership at The Dial Corporation really took the time to get to know me, learn about me and how to make me most successful for the job they hired me for. I have only amazing things to say about the Management at The Dial Corporation!

20 Other Employee Reviews for The Dial Corporation (View Most Recent)

Mixed atmosphere - some good people, strong salaries for Phoenix, but HQ invasion trying

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at The Dial Corporation

Pros

Good people, higher than average salaries for Phoenix, Half-day Fridays, Flexible schedules depending on department, Newer building

Cons

Pressure due to disconnect with HQ (Dusseldorf, Germany) on many issues. Frustration as more senior managers/VPs/GMs filled with ex-pats and the disconnect is filtered down to those who execute.

Cultural/consumer differences between the U.S. and Germany drive business decisions and, unfortunately, one size doesn't fit all.

Great learning experience, but the culture has room to improve

Former Employee - Assistant Brand Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Assistant Brand Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at The Dial Corporation

Pros

Lots of responsibility right away which leads to lots of opportunity to learn and competitive pay.

Cons

Small budgets, given the categories they brands play in, and a culture that results in the blame game being played far too often.

Define the role of Germany going forward and reduce the blame game to improve the culture.

There are newer employer reviews for The Dial Corporation