There are newer employer reviews for The Distinctive Edge

Working at Distinctive has been a valuable learning experience and I continue to grow both personally and professionally

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Timonium, MD
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Timonium, MD

I have been working at The Distinctive Edge full-time

Pros

First, the integrity of the firm is second to none! We pride ourselves on being honest and truthful in all aspects. The upbeat and team oriented work environment makes you want to come to work everyday. The unlimited opportunity for growth and advancement is phenomenal, which makes a great career choice! There growth is constant as long as you work hard.

Cons

The position will show your weaknesses because we are all about improving and getting better. Sometimes the criticism is tough to handle, but in the end, makes us grow in our career.

15 Other Employee Reviews for The Distinctive Edge (View Most Recent)

Great!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I worked at The Distinctive Edge full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I loved the energy here! The individuals I work with and the atmosphere itself are just great. I can not express enough how unique and different this opportunity is compared to all others out there.

Cons

It's a tough job. You really need to be willing to give it your all in order to succeed. But they give you a lot of chances to move forward and advance.

I grew more, both personally and professionally, in 7 months at Distinctive than in the previous 10 years.

Current Employee - Sales in Timonium, MD
    Current Employee - Sales in Timonium, MD

I have been working at The Distinctive Edge

Pros

You learn the best skills needed for communication:
    -Time Management
    -Financial Management
    -Developing and Teaching Others
    -Leadership Training
    -Sales and Marketing

Cons

I didn't enjoy learning about my weaknesses and working to improve them. It definitely was a wake-up call. At the same time, I understand this is the process that will get me where I want to be in the future.

Management is always open to ideas, and a higher level of follow-through would be a recommendation to continue bringing new ideas to grow as a company and organization.

There are newer employer reviews for The Distinctive Edge