There are newer employer reviews for The Distinctive Edge

Working at Distinctive has been a valuable learning experience and I continue to grow both personally and professionally

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Timonium, MD
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Timonium, MD

I have been working at The Distinctive Edge full-time

Pros

First, the integrity of the firm is second to none! We pride ourselves on being honest and truthful in all aspects. The upbeat and team oriented work environment makes you want to come to work everyday. The unlimited opportunity for growth and advancement is phenomenal, which makes a great career choice! There growth is constant as long as you work hard.

Cons

The position will show your weaknesses because we are all about improving and getting better. Sometimes the criticism is tough to handle, but in the end, makes us grow in our career.

Other Employee Reviews for The Distinctive Edge

Great!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I worked at The Distinctive Edge full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I loved the energy here! The individuals I work with and the atmosphere itself are just great. I can not express enough how unique and different this opportunity is compared to all others out there.

Cons

It's a tough job. You really need to be willing to give it your all in order to succeed. But they give you a lot of chances to move forward and advance.

Multi-level Marketing and full of empty promises

I worked at The Distinctive Edge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Mandatory 'pump up' morning meetings to make sure you feel part of the team and drink the Kool-aid Mandatory 'show off' end-of-day meetings so you can see someone might have made money that day.

Cons

Huge turnover rate Door-to-door sales Overly saturated markets Commission only promise of 'manager' only if you bring in and train more people No actual furniture in office Expected to use your own vehicle to travel state-wide, without compensation