The Dresner Companies
www.dresnerco.com Chicago, IL 16 to 50 Employees

Unprofessional Environment

Administrative (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsYou have to start somewhere I guess!

ConsManagements behavior towards all employees is very disrespectful at all times. 90% of employees would jump ship given the right opportunity this makes working there even harder. It's hard to interact with other employees because everyone there pretty much dislikes their job. Management likes to change the rules all the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of worrying about your reputation in the business you should address the very serious Human Resource issues within the company and learn to keep your employees happy. Unhappy current and/or former employees are no good in any type business.

Toxic environment. It's a wonder anyone does business with this company.

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)
    Chicago (Belize)

I worked at The Dresner Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros: A job is a job, i guess? Cons: Senior management steamrolls all employees. Administrative staff is treated as bottom rung and gets no respect - the… Advice to Senior Management: Your reputation is terrible and I still hear about it three years after I've left. Making serious changes in the way you manage people… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Dry but efficient

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at The Dresner Companies

Pros: - streamlined in terms of work - organized structure - no lack… Cons: - boring work environment - lack of respect for employees from… Advice to Senior Management: Poor management in the Corporate Services department No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on The Dresner Companies.

Worked for The Dresner Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Dresner Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Dresner Companies CEO Steven M. Dresner. All reviews posted anonymously by The Dresner Companies employees.