There are newer employer reviews for The Dresner Companies

Unprofessional Environment

Former Employee - Administrative in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Administrative in Chicago, IL

I worked at The Dresner Companies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You have to start somewhere I guess!

Cons

Managements behavior towards all employees is very disrespectful at all times. 90% of employees would jump ship given the right opportunity this makes working there even harder. It's hard to interact with other employees because everyone there pretty much dislikes their job. Management likes to change the rules all the time.

Instead of worrying about your reputation in the business you should address the very serious Human Resource issues within the company and learn to keep your employees happy. Unhappy current and/or former employees are no good in any type business.

reviews filtered by
  1. Toxic environment. It's a wonder anyone does business with this company.

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Chicago (Belize)
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Chicago (Belize)

I worked at The Dresner Companies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

A job is a job, i guess?

Cons

Senior management steamrolls all employees. Administrative staff is treated as bottom rung and gets no respect - the bankers all despise working there and voluntary turnover was at about 90% in the two years I worked there.

Your reputation is terrible and I still hear about it three years after I've left. Making serious changes in the way you manage people would be beneficial - a little respect can go a long way. Pretend you care about the people working for you and maybe you'll retain someone for more than the two years they need on their resume.

2. Professional environment with strong entrepreneurial spirit

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at The Dresner Companies full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The company is lead by strong senior leaders with a track record of success and delivering excellent client service. Many clients continue to work with the company after many years.

Cons

Not really a con, but be prepared to work hard, maintain a high standard and be accountable for your results.

There are newer employer reviews for The Dresner Companies