The Entrepreneur's Source

www.entrepreneurssource.com
There are newer employer reviews for The Entrepreneur's Source

Business and Franchise coaching services

I worked at The Entrepreneur's Source

Pros

Work for yourself. Work to your schedule

Cons

difficult to find paying clients. No base salary - you only get paid when you sign someone up for a business coaching service or help them purchase a franchise.

This franchise requires strong sales skills to do well. Don't let people join who have no sales experience or aptitude for sales.

5 Other Employee Reviews for The Entrepreneur's Source (View Most Recent)

A contemporary 30 year old company helping people to become business owners

Former Employee - Vice President of Business Systems  in  Southbury, CT
    Former Employee - Vice President of Business Systems in Southbury, CT

I worked at The Entrepreneur's Source full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

My time at The Entrepreneur's Source (and FSBI) were some of the best years of my career. As VP of Business Systems, I was impressed by the technology provided to the franchisees (who are business coaches), but also inspired by their determination to help tens of thousands of people find their ideal business or franchise opportunity. The founder of the company, Terry Powell, was always engaging franchisees in the decision making processes and I would report back to franchisees, regional developers and franchise committees about current and future project development which they were actively involved with. It is truly an entrepreneurial culture and one that pays much respect to continued learning and education.

Cons

Because the corporate staff is fairly small, responsibilities sometimes seemed endless. At no time did I ever feel compelled to say "that's not my job" but others struggled with having to be engaged with tasks and priorities that might not normally fit under more common job descriptions.

For the future, I believe management should be more open to telecommuting and flex-schedules for experienced staff members that have proven themselves trustworthy. And the requirements around paid time-off and vacation days were more restrictive than any other employment I've had causing conflicts for many.

Empowering & great work environment

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at The Entrepreneur's Source full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great atmosphere, team and CEO are extremely empowering and give you endless opportunities, work within your unique ability

Cons

Not that I see it so much as a con but things are changing frequently so you have to be able to keep up in a fast paced environment, plus I love being able to do something different all of the time rather than sticking to the same mundane routine.

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity! I look forward to coming into work everyday and seeing what the day has in store for me.

There are newer employer reviews for The Entrepreneur's Source

Worked for The Entrepreneur's Source? Contribute to the Community!