The Ford Agency
www.ford-agency.com Washington, DC

Great!

Temporary Candidate (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at The Ford Agency

ProsGreat place to work while looking for permanent employment. They are very flexible about allowing you time off for any job interviews or things like that.

ConsHourly pay was not as high as other temporary agencies. Most of the jobs are pretty much the same, and are not always very exciting.

Advice to Senior ManagementI enjoyed my time with the Ford Agency, and appreciate everything they did for me during my job search. I would recommend it to anyone looking for temporary employment.

Interviewed by The Ford Agency

Temping Opportunity (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at The Ford Agency part-time for less than a year

Pros: I got excited when I got a call from the recruiter,… Cons: They are so judgemental in grilling you and your resume, and… Advice to Senior Management: Try to care for the people who have skills and they are between jobs. Some of them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Problems with communication

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at The Ford Agency for less than a year

Pros: Everyone I came in contact with was very friendly Cons: Unfortunately, I realized that while they were all very nice, they were blowing smoke the whole time. I know that the job market isn't great,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on The Ford Agency.

Worked for The Ford Agency? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Ford Agency reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Ford Agency CEO Diana Ford & Barbara Pisarra. All reviews posted anonymously by The Ford Agency employees.