The Fountain Group

www.thefountaingroup.com
  www.thefountaingroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for The Fountain Group

Peers & Managers have gone out of there way for me

Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at The Fountain Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have a family so the management has been very accomodating with my schedule to help me meet my family obligations.

TFG has a tremendous diversity of clients and the account managers work one on one with you to close and fill requirements as a team

I have worked with my peers for about two years and developed some friendships. People are always willing to lend a hand if there is something you do not understand

Cons

When, I joined their was less formal training however now they seem to provide a much more intensive hands on training. I would like to get some training on some industry specific questions and am sure if I ask for that it will happen.

Get us all 26" monitors :) only 1/4 of the team has the really big monitors and I might sneak and switch one out soon when someone goes on vacation LOL

51 Other Employee Reviews for The Fountain Group (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at The Fountain Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great Pay, Benefits and flexible schedule. Management team always eager to help. There is always room for advancement in a growing company that is on a fast track to becoming a top professional staffing agency. Overall relaxed environment.

Cons

Could use improvement on software.

Update software program

Think Hard

Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at The Fountain Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The pay. Compared to every other staffing agency in the area, TFG's base pay is probably the highest, but commission structure is pretty bad compared to the competition.

Cons

There has to be a reason that MANY current recruiters are on the job search. The management cannot be trusted, how many recruiters are going to come in and out of TFG? Better yet, how long is it going to be before everyone in Tampa realizes that TFG is not a great place to work?

Management might change from week to week, so what is the use in giving advice?

There are newer employer reviews for The Fountain Group