The Fountain Group

www.thefountaingroup.com

Its Bad, Real Bad

Recruiter (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsThe underpaid and underappreciated staff are the biggest pros. Everyone has a mutual lack of confidence / respect for upper management so it makes for good after work conversation.
Having only one physical office located in Tampa, FL is convenient as all the account managers and executive staff (for the entire company) sit right next to each other.

ConsThe executive staff consistently belittles their employees. Their is rampant name calling and public humiliation on a daily basis. They have a hire fast, fire fast mentality which creates the revolving door effect. Their are no set standard for performance leaving most recruiters in the dark in regards to job stability. Their is 1 person in charge of all new business develpment only becuase he does not want someone on the team to misconstrue his lies or get one of his stories mixed up. The recruiting floor is separated by how much money is potentially made of each deal rather than by skill sets making recruiter growth next to impossible. The Fountain Group works nationally and never meets candidates because they only have one office and it is located in Tampa, FL. They are extremely Micro Managed, to the extent that you need to tell the directors assistant when you are going to the bathroom. Overall, This company portrays a top down dog eat dog environment which creates a hostile work environment wth constant turnover. They have given too much power to one man and are eventually going to have to deal with the consequences.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare for the people you employ, Think long term over short, Use common sense, Listen to your staff, Use positive reinforcement over negative, Remove the Dictator !!!

Would recommend to professionals in Scientific Industry

Clinical Trials Manager (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at The Fountain Group as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: They have access to the top BioTech companies in the US. I am always presented with on target jobs for my… Cons: Some of the jobs would require me to relocate which… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the positive interaction with your consultants; it sets… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I never thought in my life I would make the kind of money I make at TFG.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

I have been working at The Fountain Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: To be honest, the best reason to work at TFG is the pay structure. It is very aggressive and it really pays off well for… Cons: There can be a lot of change. But there is change… Advice to Senior Management: Think about change before its implemented. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on The Fountain Group.

Worked for The Fountain Group? Contribute to the Community!