The Fountain Group
www.thefountaingroup.com Tampa, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Making alot of positive changes

Operations Analyst (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

ProsWe have recently started alot of programs to help us educate and improve our process and knowledge of the industry, clients and general tools for daily success. Seems to be a shift from just numbers numbers numbers to setting a better foundation to build on. I am happy to see that change.

ConsThe process is moving a little slower than I would like to see. It seems challenging to get everyone on the same page.

Advice to Senior ManagementPossibly bring in a professional consulting group to help with Business Process changes. This might speed things up and make things even more effective.

Don't waste your time- MUCH better companies in Tampa

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at The Fountain Group

Pros: There are really none to list (other than very few… Cons: Top to Bottom: company does not pay employees equally (only personal friends of management are paid fairly), mentally & verbally abusive director who lies constantly… Advice to Senior Management: Think seriously about who is running your company, and re-evaluate bringing in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

unprofessional staff, lacking in basic communication skills

I have been working at The Fountain Group

Pros: they were a gateway to a major client in biotech Cons: I'm writing this review as a job seeker candidate. I have dealt with this firm on and off for a few years for contract… Advice to Senior Management: Its pretty bad when a job seeker has to make several attempts to contact your firm when YOUR making money off me!!! … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on The Fountain Group.

Worked for The Fountain Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Fountain Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Fountain Group CEO Hunter Cone. All reviews posted anonymously by The Fountain Group employees.