The Fountain Group

www.thefountaingroup.com
  www.thefountaingroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for The Fountain Group

Do NOT work here!!!! Trust Me!

Former Employee - Talent Acquisition Consultant in Tampa, FL
Former Employee - Talent Acquisition Consultant in Tampa, FL

I worked at The Fountain Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

After working here for a little over a month there is nothing good to say about this company! Do NOT waste your time! I am glad I only wasted 1 month of my life at this organization.

Cons

The organization as a whole lacks structure and needs to be revamped!
The training was disorganized with no proper organization/timeline set up. The trainer has no clue what he is doing. Constant profanity in the training room from the trainer, multiple Human Resources infractions which are too many to list. Also, personal information such as: social security numbers, phone numbers/addresses, and other employee applicant information freely strewn about the training room so anyone can see. I have never been in such a poorly managed environment. Many cases of nepotism and it is blatant.

Stop telling lies, fire the entire "management" team because they are incompetent!

51 Other Employee Reviews for The Fountain Group (View Most Recent)

Making alot of positive changes

Current Employee - Operations Analyst in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Operations Analyst in Tampa, FL

I have been working at The Fountain Group full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

We have recently started alot of programs to help us educate and improve our process and knowledge of the industry, clients and general tools for daily success. Seems to be a shift from just numbers numbers numbers to setting a better foundation to build on. I am happy to see that change.

Cons

The process is moving a little slower than I would like to see. It seems challenging to get everyone on the same page.

Possibly bring in a professional consulting group to help with Business Process changes. This might speed things up and make things even more effective.

Don't waste your time- MUCH better companies in Tampa

I worked at The Fountain Group

Pros

There are really none to list (other than very few of staff are honest, hard-working people)

Cons

Top to Bottom: company does not pay employees equally (only personal friends of management are paid fairly), mentally & verbally abusive director who lies constantly to clients and employees, competitive and back-stabbing work environment with most of current staff, no consistency with business plans/ expectations/ etc, company as a whole involved in shady business practices (such as lying about their "multiple locations"- Tampa is only one, promising performance reviews and bonuses which never happen, lie about 'being your own boss' on front-end but then micro-managed to the extreme, NO opportunities for growth in company despite the false promise there would be, etc.) very high turnover rate in company (all staff is seen as 'expendable'), and so on...

Think seriously about who is running your company, and re-evaluate bringing in someone who has a clue of how to run a company successfully

There are newer employer reviews for The Fountain Group