The Fountain Group

There are newer employer reviews for The Fountain Group

Great Company to Work For

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at The Fountain Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great company culture that emphasized employee development and opportunities; Management is very understanding about keeping the work/life balance; Excellent pay.

Cons

Lack of communication at times

Take time to listen to your employees

45 Other Employee Reviews for The Fountain Group (View Most Recent)

This company will work hard for you if you will work hard for them.

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter

I have been working at The Fountain Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with TFG for 4.5 years and I have seen many changes and policies including a mass raise for recruiters, the implementation of PTO and a formal bonus structure for recruiters that is very generous and is achievable in a reasonable amount of time with hard work. The training program is constantly evolving and is orders of magnitude better than where it was even two years ago. Base pay is above the regional norm for recruiters. The commission structure is decent considering the kind of work we do, this is not full desk recruiting. TFG rewards those who work hard. Company and Industry focus is on numbers, be it calls, submissions, interviews or hires. This company is a place where if you are willing to work hard you will be rewarded. If you are not then you should not be here.

Cons

No contribution to health insurance, access to a few (expensive) plans is provided. PTO does not kick in for a year. There are no retirement benefits, and no option to make a pre-tax contribution to an outside retirement plan. For newbies there seems to be an excessive focus on calls and submissions without a correlating emphasis that these will make interviews and hires happen.

Communicate changes with employees! Most of us talk for a living and without facts we will speculate, gossip, and draw our own conclusions about apparently arbitrary policy changes. Trust that your employees have brains and can use them.

Completely unprofessional, by far the worse company I have ever worked for.

Former Employee - Talent Acquisition Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Talent Acquisition Consultant in Tampa, FL

I worked at The Fountain Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The only pro was it was close to my house. from day one there has been nothing but CONS.

Cons

You dont get benefits til after a year or PTO.
    When in training the correct expectations were not set or given to do your job correctly.
    If the trainer was out for the day, training was cancelled, you had to go home, and you didnt get paid for that day.
    We were never introduced to the entire office or at least management, so we knew who were account managers and other teammate that we would be working with once on the floor out of training.
    And they fire people for speaking professionally about their concern about making us leave if there is no trainer in for the day.
    They dont tell you hours before hand, and expect you to just do whatever hours they want you to.

Overall it is just a very unorganized company who caters to friends.

Put a stop to all the smoke breaks, and unorganized training you guys give. And when the new guys come in, introduce yourself.

There are newer employer reviews for The Fountain Group