The Fountain Group

There are newer employer reviews for The Fountain Group

Well connected in Pharma industry

Current Employee - Clinical Trials Manager in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Clinical Trials Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at The Fountain Group as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I have worked with a few firms on contract positions in the past but The Fountain Group had opportunities that matched my skill set at all of the coveted companies in Boston. I started a Clinical Research position a few months ago and the contract is coming to an end by December. The Account Rep. has been in close communication with me about transitioning into new roles after that time. None of the other firms took the time to do so.

Cons

I wish that my commute drive time was billable but I am not able to enter that into my time card. I keep asking and hopefully they will change it.

Make sure your customer service stays at the high level it currently is b/c that sets you apart.

51 Other Employee Reviews for The Fountain Group (View Most Recent)

Great Opportunity - Best Training Ever

Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at The Fountain Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Training - The Training and Development Manager makes sure that each new Recruiter gets individual attention so everybody has a good chance of making it out of training. A few people were fired in training because they didn't follow the rules, but I think they were fired because they weren't good at Recruiting

Money - Base is ok, the Senior rate will be better when I get to it, but the commissions are where the real money's at. I've been out of training for two months, and already have money in commissions coming with every check.

Environment - Everybody seems really cool, and helpful. I still don't know everybody yet, so I can't say that EVERYBODY is cool, but I enjoy the freedom to do what I want. As long as you're working, you won't get in trouble...

Cons

Hours - Some of the later shifts are frustrating, but at least it's quieter in the office, and I get better west coast reqs to work on.

Communication - Sometimes I'll submit a candidate and not get feedback, and want it to know what I'm doing wrong if I have to correct something.

Please let us know when the candidates we subbed aren't going through. Please allow people that have been around longer to move up into earlier shifts. Please have more pizza parties.

It was a great opportunity for me, and taught me a lot of key success factors for recruiting

I worked at The Fountain Group

Pros

The training allows recruiters to be successful in a challenging market.

Cons

There was a high turnover ratio, and the employees weren't valued.

There are newer employer reviews for The Fountain Group