Well connected in Pharma industry

Current Contractor - Clinical Trials Manager in Boston, MA
Current Contractor - Clinical Trials Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at The Fountain Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked with a few firms on contract positions in the past but The Fountain Group had opportunities that matched my skill set at all of the coveted companies in Boston. I started a Clinical Research position a few months ago and the contract is coming to an end by December. The Account Rep. has been in close communication with me about transitioning into new roles after that time. None of the other firms took the time to do so.

Cons

I wish that my commute drive time was billable but I am not able to enter that into my time card. I keep asking and hopefully they will change it.

Advice to Management

Make sure your customer service stays at the high level it currently is b/c that sets you apart.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great Opportunity - Best Training Ever

Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at The Fountain Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Training - The Training and Development Manager makes sure that each new Recruiter gets individual attention so everybody has a good chance of making it out of training. A few people were fired in training because they didn't follow the rules, but I think they were fired because they weren't good at Recruiting Money - Base is ok, the Senior rate will be better when I get to it, but the commissions are where the real money's at. I've been out of training for two months, and already have money in commissions coming with every check. Environment - Everybody seems really cool, and helpful. I still don't know everybody yet, so I can't say that EVERYBODY is cool, but I enjoy the freedom to do what I want. As long as you're working, you won't get in trouble...

Cons

Hours - Some of the later shifts are frustrating, but at least it's quieter in the office, and I get better west coast reqs to work on. Communication - Sometimes I'll submit a candidate and not get feedback, and want it to know what I'm doing wrong if I have to correct something.

Advice to Management

Please let us know when the candidates we subbed aren't going through. Please allow people that have been around longer to move up into earlier shifts. Please have more pizza parties.

Very pleasant

I worked at The Fountain Group

Pros

You gain a significant amount of experience working on so many reqs for different LOB's

Cons

I would say the bonus structure.