The Frankel Group

www.frankel-group.com

A growing, entrepreneurial firm for people who love the life sciences and business

Consultant (Current Employee) Cambridge, MA

ProsSome of the key reasons to choose Frankel Group include:

Caliber of the people: Colleagues at the Frankel Group are some of the sharpest in the life sciences industry and have extremely deep domain expertise and business insight. You’ll learn something from them every day.

Content of the work: You will work on highly engaging, challenging projects for life science investors, startups, and mid-size and large- companies. Recent project work has included:
• A science and commercial-based prioritization of indications and assets for a leading global pharmaceutical company
• A technology development and strategic partnering/fundraising strategy for an early-stage technology spinout
• A royalty stream investment due diligence for a leading healthcare private equity investor

Opportunities for growth: Frankel Group is a meritocracy. As the firm expands headcount and offices, there are plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth.

Engaged alumni, who you’ll meet as clients, at social events, or when their company uses one of the board rooms for a meeting.

Fun, open working culture and flat org structure.

Transparent and extremely well-managed firm.

ConsSome benefits are lacking (such as cell phones, which are used regularly for work)

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease keep doing what you are doing - bringing in interesting, challenging projects and fostering a fun, transparent and overall great place to work.

Challenging, interesting life sciences strategy consulting work at a supportive, collaborative firm

Consultant (Current Employee) Cambridge, MA

I have been working at The Frankel Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Flat org structure - The opinions of staff at all levels are a respected and valued part of every project, and everyone's door is open… Cons: Two-project model sometimes can make it difficult to juggle priorities. It just takes a little while to get used to this process, but as long… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing - stay transparent with employees about our individual progress and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company and Great People

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at The Frankel Group as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Smart, down to earth people and fun culture Really good mentoring… Cons: Consulting hours, but better work/life balance than most consulting firms… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on The Frankel Group.

Worked for The Frankel Group? Contribute to the Community!