The Fresh Market
www.thefreshmarket.com Greensboro, NC 5000+ Employees

Leaders have do what I say not what I do attitude

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsCEO and Founder have a great vision. Company has a great culture and pillars.

ConsSenior management is like the Rutgers basketball coach. If only the right could see how they treat the employees. Zone president is a joke and will probably be sued one day.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice is to Mr. Carlock and future investors! Spend time with upper management and ask employees for feedback. Real feed back and not some thing used to hold against them. Get the truth and fix the company.

fast growing company

I have been working at The Fresh Market full-time

Pros: best products around. you get to creatively merchandise the… Cons: need to have distribution centers in the central part of… Advice to Senior Management: Respect everyone. Yelling is not a positive form of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Place to Work

I have been working at The Fresh Market full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Co Workers, flexible scheduling, 20% discount, overall good enviorment Cons: Don't have any cons so far More
There are newer reviews on The Fresh Market.

Worked for The Fresh Market? Contribute to the Community!

The Fresh Market – Why Work for Us?

The Fresh Market was founded in 1982 with one simple goal in mind: to bring friends, family and neighbors high-quality products in a warm and friendly, old-world European atmosphere. Today, we continue to serve our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Fresh Market reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Fresh Market CEO Craig Carlock. All reviews posted anonymously by The Fresh Market employees.