The Gap
3.4 of 5 1,479 reviews
www.gap.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Gap Inc.

Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsGap has great work/life balance. The work attire is casual with a motto of "You be You" which makes it great to work. The company also has a great flex work program called "R.O.W.E" which allows you to work when you are most productive and allows you to work from home. This is a great program!

ConsThe pay at Gap Inc. is not the best. Also, making decisions at Gap take forever, and as analyst you find yourself doing rework.

Excellent work environment

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at The Gap full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Flexible work environment at the GAP Cons: commute, office in San Francisco city. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good as a job while in school

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Casa Grande, AZ

I worked at The Gap part-time for less than a year

Pros: They gave me the hours I needed and were flexible. Cons: There weren't really any downsides. Advice to Senior Management: None More
There are newer reviews on The Gap.

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Gap reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Gap CEO Glenn K. Murphy. All reviews posted anonymously by The Gap employees.