The Gap
3.4 of 5 1,480 reviews
www.gap.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

The Gap Is FUN

Stock Associate (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsThe variety of people that shop at the gap makes your day go bye fairly quick. Wearing the clothes that you get for discounted prices is fun also. When I come to work I am happy because everyone is treated fairly.

ConsThere aren't really any cons to working at the gap. The pay is good every two weeks and I love the discounts! I use to work a mc donalds in the city and they only gave me a discount for my break meal, meaning I had to pay full price even on my day off. That's why I am thankful for the gap!

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work

Part-Time Associate

Customer Experience Associate (Former Employee)
    Durham, NC

I worked at The Gap part-time for more than a year

Pros: Liked the fashion. It was trendy. Great location in the mall. Other… Cons: Disorganized management Unpredictable work schedule Last minute scheduling Employee retention low Stressed and unhappy… Advice to Senior Management: Give consistent amounts of hours Consistency is key Be professional. You are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

General Manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at The Gap

Pros: The Gap invest heavily on training and developing their employees. … Cons: Extremely heavy workload, very political environment. Upper management is out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on The Gap.

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Gap reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Gap CEO Glenn K. Murphy. All reviews posted anonymously by The Gap employees.