The Gap
3.4 of 5 1,481 reviews
www.gap.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Lots of fun, friendly co-workers

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFun, energetic work atmosphere. Enjoyed working with other employees. Local managers great. Loved getting a great discount and "first look" at promo items.

ConsSchedule varied greatly week-to-week. Also, had to go to store to pick up work schedule -- would have saved time and gas if it were available online.

Advice to Senior ManagementHad to go to store to pick up work schedule -- would have saved time and gas if it were available online.

Overall my experience at Gap has been a positive one.

Manager, Inventory Management (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at The Gap full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Ability to move laterally across a large company Cons: Continually evolving pipeline forces re-work on a regular basis, preventing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company

Call Center Representative (Current Employee)
    Rocklin, CA

I have been working at The Gap full-time for less than a year

Pros: Choose your schedule, Great Atmosphere Cons: The call center is fair and helps employees better their skills with lots of… Advice to Senior Management: They are understanding and give you help when needed to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on The Gap.

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Gap reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Gap CEO Glenn K. Murphy. All reviews posted anonymously by The Gap employees.