There are newer employer reviews for The Gap

A great place to start your career

Current Employee - Intern  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Intern in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at The Gap full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Brand recall, Culture&company values, generous employee discount, cool&talented co-workers, work-life balance, good cross-functional exposure, Social service activities, A well-established intern program with multiple challenging projects (been there for more than 15 years)

Cons

nothing much, just that the pay could be better, considering the fact that its a top-notch company

Increase pay as we are working at one of the most expensive cities. Upgrade existing systems-they are too slow for such a huge company.

1597 Other Employee Reviews for The Gap (View Most Recent)

Be yourself, be true, be BRIGHT!

Current Employee - Advanced Customer Experience Associate Grade-level III  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Advanced Customer Experience Associate Grade-level III in New York, NY

I have been working at The Gap full-time for more than a year

Pros

The diversity at the GAP is something I LOVE about this company. The customers are pretty awesome as well.

Cons

As with any retail job, it takes up most of your free time leaving you with little or no time to relax or hang out with friends and family.

Recognize your best associates, and reward them accordingly.

Baby Gap was a great college job

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Bowie, MD
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Bowie, MD

I worked at The Gap part-time for less than a year

Pros

The discount was great! Also, the managers were flexible when it came to letting me work around my class schedule. Overall the pay was OK.

Cons

Not many people come into baby gap. Also when there would be downtime and there was no more clothes to fold, I would be kind of bored. We werent allowed to use our phones on the floor.

Nothing, great discount!

There are newer employer reviews for The Gap

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!