The Goddard School

www.goddardschool.com

Owner is all about money not employees

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Naperville, IL

ProsGreat director, staff and kids. Clean. Wear uniforms. Closed week after Christmas with pay F/T employees only. Good with scheduling personal apts.

ConsOwner messes up on paychecks and makes us use vacation for sick, she keeps changing her mind on when u can use vacation. Owner does not replace broken items she waits a year or two. Owner doesn't communicate with parents when employees leave, making them confused. Benefits are too expensive takes ur whole paycheck. Owner doesn't know what employees are F/T or P/T.
No consistency with younger classrooms with what teachers will be in and out. Owner seems to not know what is going on in school but yet will come in and start bossing the teachers around.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer sick time separate from vacation. Let vacation roll over. Start listening to ur directors and staff and know ur staff. Need more room to breath with QA. Hold owners accountable in how they treat staff.

I've worked at much better preschools.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bel Air, MD

I have been working at The Goddard School

Pros: Understanding when personal days are needed. Benefits pretty good. Hourly… Cons: Clicks within employees. Management doesn't try to solve problems. Too… Advice to Senior Management: Start listening to the FEW educated staff you have. Learn how… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great owners, but compensation poor for newer employees and no room for growth

Lead Teacher (Current Employee) Sparks, MD

I have been working at The Goddard School

Pros: Well known preschool, majority of the parents are nice, pretty clean, management usually gives praise for… Cons: The new employees have late hours, many people are underpaid for the amount of work they complete in comparison to the amount parents pay for… Advice to Senior Management: Compensate employees who actually do their jobs well and make the workload on teachers manageable. Fire people who have low work ethic even if they… More

There are newer reviews on The Goddard School.

Worked for The Goddard School? Contribute to the Community!