The Goddard School
www.goddardschool.com King of Prussia, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Co-Lead Teacher Get-Set Room

Co-Lead Teacher (Former Employee)

ProsThe Owner, Director and established cirriculum were all excellent resources. I really felt like I had an advocate in my wing should any problems arise. There is a very clear concise program so you are always aware of where you stand in terms of job performance. The company is very organized and easy to navigate.

ConsThe pay is extremely low for the amount of time and effort required to do an excellent job. I found myself putting in a lot of hours of work "off the clock". As with any pre-school job it is important to be aware that you do not get burnt out.

Negative

Director (Former Employee)
    Edwardsville, IL

I worked at The Goddard School full-time for less than a year

Pros: I did not see any. Cons: I can not tell you all the negatives in 20 word minimum. Beautiful center - not child friendly or age or developmentally appropriate. Adult art… Advice to Senior Management: Get out of the way, and let people that know and are educated in child development education run the show. You do not run a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Leave. Now!

Lead Teacher (Former Employee)
    Issaquah, WA

I worked at The Goddard School full-time for more than a year

Pros: The children and famlies were all (mostly) wonderful and supportive.… Cons: The assistant to lead pay does not make up for the extra work the lead has to do. The majority of the lead paperwork ("curriculum"… Advice to Senior Management: Give teachers constructive feedback. Celebrate their successes, and accomplishments. Give them the tools necessary… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on The Goddard School.

Worked for The Goddard School? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Goddard School reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Goddard School CEO Joe Schumacher. All reviews posted anonymously by The Goddard School employees.