The Goddard School

www.goddardschool.com
There are newer employer reviews for The Goddard School

Family owned, each school has their own way of running their own school.

Current Employee - Lead Teacher

I have been working at The Goddard School full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If you love children, and love to see them learn through play, it's a great place to be.

Cons

Each school has their own benefits depending on the owners. They are not all the same.

They need to communicate and keep organized and listen to the teachers needs.

159 Other Employee Reviews for The Goddard School (View Most Recent)

This is a very positive school to work at, love the staff and Owner and Director

I have been working at The Goddard School full-time

Pros

Great children and wonderful staff

Cons

The management requires that if you are sick you have to use your vacation days to be paid. You do not have a choice to take the day with out pay and save your vacation days for a vacation. No paid sick days or personal days only vacation days are earned here. No vision coverage.

It would be very good if staff was not required to use vacation days when sick. Employees should have a choice to use vacation days or not

Terrible!

Former Employee - Lead Teacher in Owasso, OK
    Former Employee - Lead Teacher in Owasso, OK

I worked at The Goddard School full-time (less than a year)

Pros

If The Goddard School is ran correctly it would be a great place to work and for the children to go to.

Cons

When I worked there as a Lead Teacher the curriculum was not really followed or enforced by the other Teacher in my classroom. I spent lots of time outside of work making my lesson plans but the Teacher just let the kids in our class free play all day. It was more like a day care and this made the kids misbehave but they had no real consequences. Structure and classroom management were absent through out the center. Kids were bribed with stickers and small toys. The tuition is very high and the school promises many learning experiences and activities but they were all just for show at the particular location I worked at.

Management/owners need to purchase quality/nutritious food for the children that PAY TUITION to go to this "school". Do not buy junk food in bulk from Sam's or serve "magic bread". There needs to be more training and orientation. The Owasso location needs to follow the companies values

There are newer employer reviews for The Goddard School