The HON Company
www.hon.com Muscatine, IA 1000 to 5000 Employees

The HON Company is a great place to launch and build a career that is as exciting and solid as our products.

Sales Leadership Development Program (Current Employee)

I have been working at The HON Company

ProsThe Sales Leadership Development Program is designed to build your capabilities to succeed in a territory management role within 24 months. (Business Development Manager)

Once you prove your capabilities as Business Development Manager, it is up to you to decide your career path. Many will stay in a sales role while others may pursue their passions in marketing, product management.

For the first 24 months (or less) you will be located at The HON Company's corporate HQ in Muscatine, Iowa. HON is about 2.5 hours west of Chicago Illinois.

ConsRelocation is typically expected. You may not get to go to your dream market initially. Many choose to be promoted to markets they are comfortable with short term and may to position themselves for promotion to their favored market at a later time based on performance.

A great company with awesome values, super people and a world class HQ atmosphere.

I have been working at The HON Company

Pros: Great leadership that actively lives the corporate values. Empowered… Cons: For some the location in Eastern Iowa may not be optimal. Many members live in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A lot of good...Excellent upper management

Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at The HON Company

Pros: Stable business, capable and caring upper management, good people at most levels (salt of… Cons: Middle management layer not impressive...somewhat cutthroat among the weaker links in the chain...i guess if they can't do it, they feel that… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of those who don't live by the "golden… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on The HON Company.

Worked for The HON Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The HON Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The HON Company CEO Jerry Dittmer. All reviews posted anonymously by The HON Company employees.