The Habitat Company

www.habitat.com

Great company to work for until Valerie Jarrett left.

Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsContinuing education paid for by the company. They used to value the residents and really push customer service.

ConsDiscriminatory practices by the HR dept. Upper management looks at most employees as a piece of furniture they can, and will replace at their whim. You will not be able to move up in the company to their so called market rate properties unless you fit their undisclosed standards (white and thin).

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees as the human beings they are regardless of race/ethnicity or what type of property they are employed by.

Great company to work for.

Anonymous (Former Employee)

I worked at The Habitat Company for more than 8 years

Pros: The best thing about the company is that the CEO really cares about the people there as well as a few of the… Cons: Not many mostly difficult moving but that seems an industry thing … Advice to Senior Management: wish some of the newer svp's would be more clear… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Meh.

I have been working at The Habitat Company

Pros: Commission was probably the best aspect. Cons: Lack of response or care from management. Advice to Senior Management: LISTEN. More
There are newer reviews on The Habitat Company.

Worked for The Habitat Company? Contribute to the Community!