The Hackett Group
www.thehackettgroup.com Miami, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Good place to work, but requires focus

Director (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsKnowledge Management Process is very good.Fact based approach towards consulting around how to improve companies business metrics is something I enjoyed. I also found that there is pretty good talent in the ranks, it is just hard sometimes to find it. Also, communications within the company can be somewhat terse.

ConsTravel can constrain your personal lifestyle. ALso, some of the people who I worked with seemed to be quite arrogant. Fpr someone coming from industry, the shift to a consultant mindset can be a real challenge. I am not sure everyone will be successful in this company. It requires hard work.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink geography.

If you're mediocre, come work for this company.

Director (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at The Hackett Group

Pros: Name of the company and someplace to cut your teeth. Cons: Heartless with sleazy management. Unimpressive talent across the board and… Advice to Senior Management: Respect your employees and their abilities rather than only watching… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Be Very Carefult!!!!!

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at The Hackett Group

Pros: Work life Balance with the abiilty to work from home at least 2 to 3 days… Cons: Lack of communication from management. There is no real structure on how they actually develop their consultants other than giving the generic "her or she… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate to employer regarding talent management and training. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on The Hackett Group.

Worked for The Hackett Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Hackett Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Hackett Group CEO Ted A. Fernandez. All reviews posted anonymously by The Hackett Group employees.