The Hackett Group

www.thehackettgroup.com
  www.thehackettgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for The Hackett Group

Good place to work, but requires focus

Former Employee - Director in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Director in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at The Hackett Group

Pros

Knowledge Management Process is very good.Fact based approach towards consulting around how to improve companies business metrics is something I enjoyed. I also found that there is pretty good talent in the ranks, it is just hard sometimes to find it. Also, communications within the company can be somewhat terse.

Cons

Travel can constrain your personal lifestyle. ALso, some of the people who I worked with seemed to be quite arrogant. Fpr someone coming from industry, the shift to a consultant mindset can be a real challenge. I am not sure everyone will be successful in this company. It requires hard work.

Think geography.

93 Other Employee Reviews for The Hackett Group (View Most Recent)

If you're mediocre, come work for this company.

Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at The Hackett Group

Pros

Name of the company and someplace to cut your teeth.

Cons

Heartless with sleazy management. Unimpressive talent across the board and unimpressive talent management.

Respect your employees and their abilities rather than only watching the bottom line.

Be Very Carefult!!!!!

Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at The Hackett Group

Pros

Work life Balance with the abiilty to work from home at least 2 to 3 days out of the week. They have absolutely no problem with associates or consultant working from home.

Cons

Lack of communication from management. There is no real structure on how they actually develop their consultants other than giving the generic "her or she is not ready". They will continue to use your services but fail to provide adequater bonuses or pay to coincide with the extra work. They have failed to properly gernerate a talent management system to help their associates and consultants develop. Needs stronger managment starting with the C-suite.

Communicate to employer regarding talent management and training.

There are newer employer reviews for The Hackett Group