The Hackett Group
www.thehackettgroup.com Miami, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Good company to work for

Shared Services Manager (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsLoyal to employees, prefers to promote from within, good people and in general a collaborative environment, good training program, fairly flat hierarchy, offers some freedom in taking initiative and test new things. Not afraid of failures, encourages new ideas.

ConsOutdated benefits package, there is no company event to unite employees, to get to know one another.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpdate the benefits package which is really outdated compared to competition and current practices in the industry and create an opportunity for the employees to meet, shared services included. It's good for them to meet the company exec directly, to create personal relationship to increase the level of collaboration in the company.

I have been working at The Hackett Group for over two years - left company and returned

I have been working at The Hackett Group full-time

Pros: A consistent theme is Hackett's solid, extremely knowledgeable professionals. As a relatively small global company, Hackett represents a great group of professionals who work… Cons: It's relative small size. The Hackett Group competes with global organizations that have much greater… Advice to Senior Management: Continuously look to more ways to integrate practice areas and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

OK place to work for

Manager (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at The Hackett Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: HCKT have some outstanding consultants who have tons of experience… Cons: No support from Senior Management, lacking vision, bad benefits Advice to Senior Management: Take care of your consultants Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on The Hackett Group.

Worked for The Hackett Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Hackett Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Hackett Group CEO Ted A. Fernandez. All reviews posted anonymously by The Hackett Group employees.