The Hartford

www.thehartford.com

Fortune 100 Co. that tries to do it's best for employees

ProsExcellent benefits package. Recoginition for top performance. If you are willing to relocate all over the country then there are many opportunities for advancement.

ConsCorporate politics in play in the background. Prior outside the company experience not valued unles you hold a current position with a key competitior that they would like to gain a better insight on.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize that long term loyal employees who seek advancement should be given and edge to fill positions rather than taking newcomers from the outside.

Good learning

I have been working at The Hartford

Pros: Great work life balance and learning Cons: rewards are not in line with the industry Advice to Senior Management: trying hard to make things better Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great insurance company for which to work.

I have been working at The Hartford

Pros: There are great people in the front lines claims organization. Leaders… Cons: There is almost constant change. Some departments are challenged in work-life balance.… Advice to Senior Management: The only advice would be to provide stability in leadership, and to return bonuses to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on The Hartford.

Worked for The Hartford? Contribute to the Community!