The Home Depot

www.homedepot.com

Overall good. District teams have way too much power it goes to there head. they dont practice what they preach

Current Employee - Store Manager  in  Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Store Manager in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

Compensation is great. taking care of customer needs. associates are great and very hard working

Cons

no work life balance, too much direction and never completely clear. Management bonuses are 20-30k while our associates success sharing checks are 50 - 500 dollars and they do the work.

watch you back

Other reviews for The Home Depot

Working at The Home Depot has really grown on me as a Pro Account Sales Associate, I really enjoy working with my custom

Current Employee - Pro Account Sales Associate  in  Cedar Rapids, IA
    Current Employee - Pro Account Sales Associate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Pros

Being able to work with new customers on a daily basis and to be able to build strong working relationships with current and new Professional customers, The management in my store really backs the Pro Business which makes it an enjoyable place to work!!! With my background in the construction industry I've enjoyed teaching and assisting other associates and customers tips and trade secrets that have helped them become more familiar with the products in the store. I love that at the home depot they really do recognize people for what they bring to the table each and every day!!!

Cons

Really haven't found any myself!

Try to learn the talents and abilities of each associate and allow them to grow into the position that best fits them, Focus on the positives more than the negatives with associates and you will find that they tend to want to impress you more.

HOME DEPOT WORKPLACE

Current Employee - Asset Protection Manager  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Asset Protection Manager in Chicago, IL

Pros

Solid benefits- ESPP, 401k, Health care, dental and vision. The workplace is also fun and the associates are just great.

Cons

Cant think of 1 single Con

There are newer employer reviews for The Home Depot.

Worked for The Home Depot? Contribute to the Community!