The Home Depot

www.homedepot.com

I am so blessed that got an opportunity to work for Home Depot!

Current Employee - Kitchen/Bath  in  Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Current Employee - Kitchen/Bath in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Pros

Always Customers FIRST, but Home Depot takes very good care employees as well!!! Great management, awesome employees, just love it!!! Just perfect training, getting all the knowledge to give excellent customer service!

Cons

I am pretty much new with the company, but been there enough to see "what is going on". There is not a bad word, or Cons. I could say about the company!

Jul 16, 2013Client Partner

Welcome to the team! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your first year with us. Customers are The Home Depot’s business. We must go the extra mile to give our customers exceptional value ... More

Other reviews for The Home Depot

Decent Company benefits, however the company is not afriad to change your job description at a moments notice.

Current Employee - Support Specialist  in  Kennesaw, GA
    Current Employee - Support Specialist in Kennesaw, GA

Pros

Excellent Benefits
    Lots to opportunity for community involvement
    Great people
    Good pay once you are no longer in an entry level position. Supervisors/Manager/Salary positions are well paid.

Cons

lower pay for entry level than other companies.
    This company will change your job description at a moments notice. They will add a ton of extra responsibilities without giving you any kind of compensation or additional pay.

While my management are nice and good people, they are not knowledgable of the actual jobs that are being done in the support department. They want to now put the support department on customer calls, but in doing so, they are allowing the support functions to be backed up. This is not good business, and not only are they frusterating their employees, they are lowering moral and production and are about to loose many good employees.

Jul 26, 2013Client Partner

Thank you for your review. Team Work is essential for our business. We rely on flexible, positive and eager associates to pitch in and help those around when needed.

Great place to work love the focus on the customer

Current Employee - Store Manager  in  Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Louisville, KY

Pros

Great benefits / and Pay / stock options are great

Cons

Never forget your associates are who makes it happen

Keep the focus on the customer.

Jul 2, 2013Client Partner

Our nearly 300,000 associates share The Home Depot’s “orange-blooded” culture, which encourages inclusion, passion and respect both within the company and extending to all parts of our lives. Thank ... More

There are newer employer reviews for The Home Depot.

Worked for The Home Depot? Contribute to the Community!