There are newer employer reviews for The Home Depot

so so

Current Employee - Cashier  in  Saint Petersburg, FL
Current Employee - Cashier in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at The Home Depot full-time for less than a year

Pros

good benefits, good work atmosphere, great exposure to costumers in a sense that you can actually get involved in a good "friendship" ( i mean in a good terms)

Cons

management don't care. Just treat us like parts of a puzzle. They often singled you out and that's what's upsets me. they go after u just for fun

your up there because we are down here...

Jul 16, 2013Client Partner

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Taking care of associates is one our core values since we firmly believe our associates are the key to our success. We pay competitive rates and ... More

4912 Other Employee Reviews for The Home Depot (View Most Recent)

Excellent Work Environment

Former Employee - Specialty Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Specialty Sales Associate

I worked at The Home Depot part-time for less than a year

Pros

Competitive pay, great training resources, flexible scheduling

Cons

labor intensive, difficult customers, not enough highly trained associates, poor raises

Training is great, but your employees need time to develop skills. Dont teach to unecessary information - its a waste of time and money for the company. ALSO - favoritism is taking over the sales floor! Department managers will give homer awards to their friends just to get them that fancy check, maybe there needs to be a little more evidence to give those elusive homies.

Jul 19, 2013Client Partner

Thank you for your review. We respect your feedback and will share it with others.

Best Place I ever Worked!

Current Employee - Cashier
    Current Employee - Cashier

I have been working at The Home Depot part-time for less than a year

Pros

Associates care about each other and always help each other. Associates care about taking care of customers. Management is great to get along with. No major retail drama.

Cons

Although most associates are great and hard working, there is a very few who should obviously not be there; they do minimal work and are the most friendly with customers. I feel there should be more discipline done with these associates.

More discipline needs to be done for workers who do not contribute as much as others.

Jul 19, 2013Client Partner

Thank you for your hard work and dedicated commitment to customer service. Your feedback is important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to share a review. Keep up the great work!

There are newer employer reviews for The Home Depot

Worked for The Home Depot? Contribute to the Community!