There are newer employer reviews for The Home Depot

It was a good job with flexible hours and great coworkers.

Former Employee - Cashier
Former Employee - Cashier

I worked at The Home Depot part-time for less than a year

Pros

The people that I worked with were really nice, and human resources worked with you in getting you the hours you want.

Cons

Home Depot opens surprisingly early and has quarterly meetings even earlier, and I was forced to start out as the lowest man on the totem pole

Oct 15, 2013Client Partner

Thank you for sharing your review. Our associates are key to our success. We strive to create an environment where all associates feel they are respected, their contributions are valued and they have ... More

4905 Other Employee Reviews for The Home Depot (View Most Recent)

Awesome place to be.

Current Employee - Bookkeeper  in  Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - Bookkeeper in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at The Home Depot part-time for less than a year

Pros

Co-Workers are friendly and job opportunities.

Cons

Generally no cons, Home Depot is a great place to work.

None

Oct 15, 2013Client Partner

Thank you for taking the time to share a review. We are happy to hear you are having a positive experience in your first year at The Home Depot.

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Assistant Manager
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at The Home Depot full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Home Depot has opportunity for career growth, but, you need to take ownership of your own growth and development. If you do this, upper management will take notice and help you get to the next level. The company has great values and in most stores, they really do live by those values. A positive attitude every day changes the way you look at your job. I love my job and choose to make ever day a positive experience for me and my associates.

Cons

No cons for me personally, but I do see many associates who are just coming to work to do the bare minimum. This affects the morale and behaviors of those associates that truly are coming to work to make a difference in their career and with our customers.

Be aware of and deal with those associates that really don't care about their job, so that the associates who really are giving us their best every day feel that something is being done to elevate the Excellent Customer Service priority that our company is asking for.

Oct 11, 2013Client Partner

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your employment with The Home Depot.

There are newer employer reviews for The Home Depot

Worked for The Home Depot? Contribute to the Community!