There are newer employer reviews for The Home Depot

Very Unusual Working Environment.

Former Employee - Contractor  in  Memphis, TN
Former Employee - Contractor in Memphis, TN

I worked at The Home Depot as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

The team that I worked with were very professional and courteous. The majority of the full time staff were professional as well.

Cons

The Project Manager that was over our project was very difficult and treated us with no respect at all.

Treat the people that help your company survive with respect, and you will get so much more from them.

Dec 16, 2013Client Partner

Thank you for sharing your review. Our associates are key to our success. We strive to create an environment where all associates feel they are respected, their contributions are valued and they have ... More

4916 Other Employee Reviews for The Home Depot (View Most Recent)

Long days

Current Employee - Head Cashier  in  Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Head Cashier in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at The Home Depot full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits, family atmosphere, good hearted people

Cons

Low wages, poor scheduling of manpower, stressful environment

Strive for more consistent scheduling a adequate staffing

Dec 16, 2013Client Partner

Thank you for your review. “Taking Care of Our People” is one of our core values. We try our best to accommodate our associates’ needs. Keep up the great work!

Loved the people I worked with, Management I was under implemented Favoritism.

Former Employee - Head Cashier  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Head Cashier in Austin, TX

I worked at The Home Depot full-time for more than a year

Pros

Learned how to do lots of different things, while working with people I enjoyed to be around.

Cons

Favoritism was rampant. Now under new management but some of the old ones were sexist and pushed their work unto other employees without giving credit or a "thank you".

You already changed store manager, Promote the appropriate people to positions deserving. Concern yourselves more with the overall productiveness of your employees and stop worrying about credit cards and such unneeded numbers. Your customers will feel less uncomfortable, and your employees will be happier knowing that they don't have to pressure and bully their customers into doing things that could make them financially unstable.

Dec 11, 2013Client Partner

Thank you for your hard work and dedication. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Although we are unable to comment on your specific experience, we value our associates and ... More

There are newer employer reviews for The Home Depot

Worked for The Home Depot? Contribute to the Community!