The Home Depot

There are newer employer reviews for The Home Depot

A great employer

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Brunswick, OH
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Brunswick, OH

I have been working at The Home Depot part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Working with great co-workers
Lots of potential for career advancement
Trained to operate forklift, reach truck, order picker, and electric pallet jack

Cons

Much of the tasks can be physically demanding and repetitive such as stacking lumber
Dealing with rude customers

Dec 31, 2013Client Partner

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. From the top down, the key to business at The Home Depot is our commitment to customer service. Keep up the great work!

6032 Other Employee Reviews for The Home Depot (View Most Recent)

Store Management can make or break the culture of an individual store. Comp not = to $$ bottom line results.

Current Employee - Lead Generator in Seekonk, MA
    Current Employee - Lead Generator in Seekonk, MA

I have been working at The Home Depot full-time (less than a year)

Pros

People, very customer service oriented co., fabulous benefits if you are full time,

Cons

Low hourly rate for person responsible for driving leads to grow sales for Home Installation Specialty Services. Working retail is rough with no two days off per week but that's retail for you.

If LG hits or especially exceeds their #s, reward them appropriately with a real raise that says thanks, youre efforts are truly appreciated and jeep up the stellar work.

Dec 31, 2013Client Partner

Thank you for sharing your review. We understand that our associates are the key to our success. We pay competitive rates and strive to create an environment where all associates feel they are ... More

Fun place to work

Current Employee - Sales Associate - Seasonal Lawn and Garden in Owasso, OK
    Current Employee - Sales Associate - Seasonal Lawn and Garden in Owasso, OK

I have been working at The Home Depot full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They work with you on learning new things Good pay and nice people. You can go far in the company if you want to.

Cons

Sometimes you will have to work the hours you don't want to, schedule always changes and sometimes they will hire friends over the right person for the job.

Dec 31, 2013Client Partner

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Did you know we offer a variety of training courses, leadership programs, mentoring programs and promotion opportunities to associates at all ... More

There are newer employer reviews for The Home Depot