The Home Depot

www.homedepot.com

Many changes with open and closed doors, just make sure you pick the right door.

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThe provide growth of knowledge. I came into the company with no experience and because of their programs and support I was able not only learn new processes, I was able to excel in my position and was promoted within a year.

ConsThe company is forever changing, and creating new ways to handle issues, therefore the business structure changes quite often and while they try to minimize impact, many people still end up losing their job if the company does not see a "good fit" for you in the new positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementSetting the example is very key, you cannot expect someone else to do it if you cannot. Also, defending your staff in conflicts with a better understanding of the processes/day to day stuff.

Great, but to many HR reorgs!!!They dont know what they want!!!

Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at The Home Depot

Pros: Great core values, and policies Associates and Managers take care of… Cons: everyone who is in Atlanta, they are completly disconnected to… Advice to Senior Management: make more store visits, unannounced, so you caan see the… More

You give your all and they use you up and spit you out.

Department Supervisor (Former Employee) Stockton, CA

I worked at The Home Depot

Pros: Co-workers, promote without education, customers. Cons: Low pay, no reward for hardworking, no recgonition, terrible management,… Advice to Senior Management: Stop favoritism and learn about the business. Get better at… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on The Home Depot.

Worked for The Home Depot? Contribute to the Community!