There are newer employer reviews for The Home Depot

The Best Place I have ever worked

Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at The Home Depot

Pros

I am listened to and appreciated for what I deliver. Compensated appropriately and understand the daily expectations of my job. The culture and passion for the business is second to none and overall a great place ot get up and take care of customers every day.

Cons

You work a lot but not sure it is a con if you are enjoying what you are doing and doing the right thing.

The changes over the past couple of years to provide better service in the stores and focus back on core business are working. Stay the course, appreciate your people and the business will continue to grow back to where it has been in the past. Under the Blake leadership it feels like Home Depot again.

5181 Other Employee Reviews for The Home Depot (View Most Recent)

it's a face paced environment and you work with good people(can be a fun place to work).

Former Employee - Head Cashier in San Bernardino, CA
    Former Employee - Head Cashier in San Bernardino, CA

I worked at The Home Depot

Pros

you can learn alot about different areas of home improvement. you have an opportunity to grow in your position. there are lots of areas in the store that you can work in depending on what your interested in.

Cons

sometimes the workload can be overwhelming, but you can get through it and still have a smile on your face.

A place that I saw myself grow in ways I never imagined

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at The Home Depot

Pros

Great place to network and grow as an individual within your own career. The place was large enough where you could move to differenct feilds if youwere not happy.

Cons

Hard to stand out. There is a lot of people working with lots of talent, so in order to stand out you to work above and beyond what most would do.

Always recognize the strong players and reward them for it opposed to trying to make everyone on the team (good ones and bad ones) think they are doing a good job.

There are newer employer reviews for The Home Depot