There are newer employer reviews for The Home Depot

Home Depot has given me the opportunity in growth that other companies wouldnt even consider giving me.

Current Employee - Assist Store Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Assist Store Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at The Home Depot

Pros

home depot has alot of room and opportunities for growth within the company

Cons

at senior management level there will be times when long hours are requested from you

keep constant communication wih your family if your at senior management level and help them understand what it is you do for the company

4949 Other Employee Reviews for The Home Depot (View Most Recent)

The Best Place I have ever worked

Current Employee - Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at The Home Depot

Pros

I am listened to and appreciated for what I deliver. Compensated appropriately and understand the daily expectations of my job. The culture and passion for the business is second to none and overall a great place ot get up and take care of customers every day.

Cons

You work a lot but not sure it is a con if you are enjoying what you are doing and doing the right thing.

The changes over the past couple of years to provide better service in the stores and focus back on core business are working. Stay the course, appreciate your people and the business will continue to grow back to where it has been in the past. Under the Blake leadership it feels like Home Depot again.

it's a face paced environment and you work with good people(can be a fun place to work).

Former Employee - Head Cashier  in  San Bernardino, CA
    Former Employee - Head Cashier in San Bernardino, CA

I worked at The Home Depot

Pros

you can learn alot about different areas of home improvement. you have an opportunity to grow in your position. there are lots of areas in the store that you can work in depending on what your interested in.

Cons

sometimes the workload can be overwhelming, but you can get through it and still have a smile on your face.

There are newer employer reviews for The Home Depot

Worked for The Home Depot? Contribute to the Community!