The Honeybaked Ham co.
www.honeybakedtotherescue.com Troy, MI 150 to 499 Employees

An overall great place to work.

I have been working at The Honeybaked Ham co.

ProsGreat place to work! I love my co-workers and management is very friendly and understanding. Plus you get a discount on some good food! This is truly the best job I have ever had. The work atmosphere is laid back. 401k and benefits if you are full-time.

ConsThere are no raises as of a few years ago, and my hours were cut from full-time to part-time. The pay could be better, but I am grateful to have this job. It is hectic during the holiday season.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor the most part, the leadership makes good decisions as far as keeping the company running smooth. I think the menus could be done to be more reader friendly and I hope to have more hours and a raise sometime soon.

Satisfying, rewarding, pleasant work environment, great first-time job

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at The Honeybaked Ham co.

Pros: Great communication within company and stores Discounts on delicious food No waiting… Cons: Not much room for growth unless you want to become… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Outstanding

I have been working at The Honeybaked Ham co. full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great product and a very good home office support team. Plenty of… Cons: Holidays!! Oh brother they can be crazy busy. Advice to Senior Management: no need to drastically cut labor to achieve good results. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on The Honeybaked Ham co..

Worked for The Honeybaked Ham co.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Honeybaked Ham co. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Honeybaked Ham co. CEO Chuck Bengochea. All reviews posted anonymously by The Honeybaked Ham co. employees.