The I-Grace Company
igrace.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Great potential with not enough drive.

Project Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsI.Grace can be an exciting place where one is confronted with pretty interesting and unusual projects. Then again this was when the economy was at its peak. Now, due to the recession and decisions made by upper management projects are small in comparison.

ConsI came to realization that majority of the upper management has marginal construction experience and that it occupies its position at all costs. This creates a rather toxic atmosphere where upper management is helpless in assistance, while maintaining illusion of their purpose to the owner who is not involved in daily operations. With this in mind, prospects of growth are slim to none and there is a big turn-around on mid to lower level management. In addition to the management coming from accounting/business sector, decisions may seem right in short term, but not in long term - particular to treatment of clients.

Advice to Senior ManagementPerhaps it would be useful to realize that this recent lapse in economy clearly separated home construction builders into two categories: ones that are doing it because they build and ones that are in it for the money. (Building vs. billing). Latter ones are dropping out.

My short experience with I-Grace

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at The I-Grace Company

Pros: Personally, I had a very pleasurable experience working at the I-Grace Company, though it was for a short… Cons: While my personal experience was wonderful, I can say that there was a very high turnover rate for other positions. The… Advice to Senior Management: Management should be able to communicate issues and/or concerns and follow… More

Wonderful Work Place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at The I-Grace Company

Pros: Good advancement and knowledgable people who are eager to help their employees… Cons: Only two locations nationally which did not allow me to… Advice to Senior Management: Continue working as you have with your employees. It was… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on The I-Grace Company.

Worked for The I-Grace Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The I-Grace Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The I-Grace Company CEO David J. Cohen. All reviews posted anonymously by The I-Grace Company employees.